Matthew 6:10 Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.
God is the DIRECTOR. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Job 14:5 You decide how long anyone will live. You have established the number of his months. You have set a limit to the number of his days.
We have the CHOICE whether to accept the Part Joshua 24:15 Then choose for yourselves right now whom you will serve….as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord. Deuteronomy 30:19 I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; We are NOT meant to be EXTRAS. Revelations 3:15 I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. … Colossians 3:12 You are God’s chosen people. You are holy and dearly loved. So put on tender mercy and kindness as if they were your clothes. Don’t be proud. Be gentle and patient. James 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
We were CHOSEN for a BIGGER ROLE – Leading or Supporting Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. Romans 8:37 Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.
THE QUESTION IS….
…WILL YOU CHOOSE YOUR GOD-GIVEN ROLE
… OR JUST BE AN EXTRA?
Ephesians 4:1 I (Paul), therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called,
Matthew 22:14For many are called (invited and summoned), but few are chosen.
This verse stresses the importance of our focus. Not to be on the field (the world), but on the workers for the field. We need to be praying, listening, accepting our role, and encouraging the workers. God’s already working in the people, he’s just waiting for the workers to till the field.- Pastor Earnest
1. Ask Him what your role is in His story. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
2. Supporting or Leading Role? 1 Peter 4:10 God’s gifts of grace come in many forms. Each of you has received a gift in order to serve others. You should use it faithfully. 1 Corinthians 12 Spiritual Gifts
3. Dont try to figure it out or force something. Proverbs 16:9 A man’s mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps and makes them sure.
4. Be Still and Listen. He is always speaking Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God. 1 Kings 19:12 and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.
5. He has a great plan Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans<sup class=”crossreference” value=”(A)”> I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper<sup class=”crossreference” value=”(B)”> you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
6. When you hear the call, step out in faith one step at a time. 2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. Phillipians 3:14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.